Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How to Get Him to Ask Me Out?

23-year-old Kathy writes:

Hey Chauntel,Recently I've been thinking that this guy is interested in me but I just can't be certain. We've been friends for about three years now and in the last few months our relationship has really intensified. We spend a lot more alone time together and then there are all the little things. When we're with a group of people he always sits next to me. He says things like he loves my laugh. Plus, our mutual guy friends are starting to make jokes about the two of us as a couple. I believe in the guy pursuing the girl but hints have been dropped since October/November. How do I get him to talk it out? I haven't been in a relationship for years and I really just want to do things right. If I'm reading the signals right at all. Thanks.

Hi Kathy,
From the information that you have given me, I cannot be confident in saying that he likes you. However, it seems that it is too soon to tell. However, you have to keep in mind that if a guy is interested he will make that aparent. He maybe on the slowful side with expressing himself.
I am in total agreeance with you, you should let him pursue you. However, you can flirt alittle and see how he reacts. It seems your stuck in the friend zone. Watch this video. It should help:




All The Best,
Chauntel
www.askchauntel.coma
askchauntel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment