Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ask Chauntel Diary Entry- Wisdom Teeth Extraction


Hello Loves!

So I had my wisdom teeth pulled out last Friday! Ouch! Yikes! And all that jazz.

I am all stitched up ): So not fun.

My life is talking so it has been very difficult not to talk. My friends are getting a kick out of it though. I am still very sore, swelling, and in pain. At least I don't look like a chipmunk anymore.

That is the good news. The bad news is I don't know when I will feel well enough to do a video again, so I will be using my blog more frequently. I am feeling much better though.

I learned that pain killers are more like drugs omg....they are so strong, and not always in a good way haha. So I am finally in my last semester of school. That is exciting.

Currently looking for an internship so if you know of something interesting comment below. Hey you can just comment in general.

Lots of Love!

Chauntel

No comments:

Post a Comment