Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Perfect Setting for A First Kiss

14-year-old Hopeless Romantic writes:

Hey Chauntel!

I am brainstorming for a novella I am trying to write, and of course, It wouldn't be a romance without a first kiss. I don't mean to be invasive, but I was wondering what you first kiss was like, and what your favorite setting is for a kiss. I tend to lean towards the sweet and funny romantic scenes, but seeing as I haven't had my first kiss yet, I don't really have any personal experiences.

by navigatingnorth.com
Hello Hopeless Romantic!

The best place, is more about the best time. Where you are is not as important as how you feel.
However, any outdoor setting or couch setting would be nice. Steer clear from bedrooms though because they could lead to unwanted occurrences.


Romantic settings are of course the beach or anywhere near water. A drive in movie in the car is always cute. Holding hands in the park on a starry night is another great idea. Exotic places, near a fireplace, or even under the doorstep could also work.

I hope that helps,
Chauntel
www.askchauntel.com

askchauntel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment