Monday, January 3, 2011

Guys Have Feelings Too


29-year-old Vijay from India writes:

Hi Chauntel,
I watched your video "Dating Advice" on you tube, its cool.

Well before going further i would to wish to Marry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Now my problem is,I had a female friend. I used to like her so much. so i proposed her one day but she got angry and i lost friendshipwith her too. It was my first time proposing someone, I was 21 years old at that time. I was seriously feeling hurt because of that incident.


Hello Vijay,

Happy New Year to you as well. I understand that it hurts when you are rejected. Sometimes it takes some time to heal. That time is important. However, there comes a time when you have to let the hurt go so that you can continue to move forward.

In order for you to be happy you will have to leave the past in the past and look to the future. In the present you are actively passing up the opportunity to love. Love is a risk that is worth taking. However, when you take a risk there is always a chance of getting hurt. As long as you can accept that you will be ok.

My advice is take the risk, but guard your heart until it is time to let the walls down. Although, men are told not to show emotion, it's ok to feel and that is what you are doing right now. So decide in your mind that you are going to take this risk to ensure your own happiness.

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much chauntel for your advice. You are so nice. Bye and take care.

    ReplyDelete