Sunday, January 2, 2011

He is Just Not that Into You


13-year-old Gifty101 writes:

There's this guy I like who's 15 and his name is Franklin. He goes tomy church and I have a huge crush on him. Whenever I see him I getnervous and can't speak and I'm unable to flirt with him. One of hisfriends told him that I liked him and he said he knew but he wouldrather date someone in his own grade cause he's a freshmen inhighschool and I'm a senior in middle school. Should I be happy withthat response, does that mean he would go out with me or he likes me.I need help to build confidence and start flirting with him. Can youplease tell me any signs of him liking me or him wanting to go outwith me. I'll send you a picture of him and a separate picture of me.


Hello Gifty101,


This guy is doing you a favor by being honest with you. Most guys will give you the run around. So there are no signs. He was crystal clear. He is not interested.


I know it hurts to accept it, but for now you should build a friendship with him. There will be other guys. You just have to be patient love (:


All The Best,


Chauntel



askchauntel@gmail.com



http://www.askchauntel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment