Saturday, June 26, 2010

He is Not Claiming Me!

What is up with guys? Says one thing then another?

14-year-old Lala from California writes:

Hey Chauntel,

Okay so i had this guy tell me he likes me
and then a little after somehow some of my friends found out that he likes me then asked him infront of me infront of like 3million people then he simply said no.
then after that incident he sent two of his friends to ask me if i liked him and i said no since i was embarrased and sine he already said no
then when i was texting him
a WHILE after i asked him stuff like
" this guy is being a jerk but now his being nice just to get me to like him again, your a guy would you EVER do that to a girl?
and his words were,
if they ever messed up with a girl like you thats what any guy would do to get you to like him.
and i thought that he was definately sending the wrong signals
then as the conversation grew deeper he kept telling me how he'll always be there for me.
WHAT IS UP WITH HIM
?

Hello Lala!

It sounds like he is tryin to save face. Guys say one thing and do another for many different reasons. However, most of the time it is to avoid something.
In your particular situation it seems that he is giving into peer pressure. For whatever reason he doesn't want his friends to know that he is interested in you.
What does that mean for you? Run far away. This is a bad start off to a new relationship, and it is a recipe for disaster. Go find a guy who is proud to stand beside you and will hold his head up high when his friends ask about you.
He is not that guy!
I Hope This Helps!
Chauntel

1 comment: