Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does He Still Like Me?

19-year-old Muggy from South Carolina writes:

Hey Chauntel,

My nickname is Muggy I live in SC and I am 19. I have a question to ask you. Me and my guy friend have been friends since the 12th grade and he liked me then. He has this nickname that he calls me. But now that we are in college ( not the same college)! He calls me and text me! And we tried to do longdistance relationship but it was so hurtful to where it aint work. So we are just friends again! I really like him! But I just dont understand that he now has a girlfriend but yet he still calls me and texts me! And he also teases me. HELP!!!!! Does he still like me?????

Hey Muggy,

Believe it or not, currently you are winning in this situation. I don't know all the ins and outs of your relationship.

However, it sounds like he really cares about you, he is just with her because she is there. At some point he may grow to fall in love with her so be ready for that.

To answer your specific question, yes he still likes you. But there is nothing you can do right now except keep your friendship alive. If it is meant for you both to be together then you will in time.

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
www.askchauntel.com
askchauntel@gmail.com

1 comment: