Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How Do I Get Her to Like Me?

Zach from Kentucky writes:

Hello Chauntel,

First of all i have to say i love ur vids i spent over 3 hours watching them and i subbed theres this girl her name is kimberly she is very beautiful and ive liked her for 2 years im a freshman in high school and i need your advice please i really like her shes a girl any guy could love and i certantly am not the greatest looking guy but my friends tell me im more than average im good but not great so i hope i didnt annoy u with such a long message but plz help me out btw if i was your age i would chase after you cause your very smart in your decision making process and you just know how to talk to people my name is zach im white but it doesnt matter cause i certantly am not racist my best friends are cheeks malachi savion and evan see ya.

Hi Zach,

Thank you so much for taking time to watch so many of my videos! That means a lot!

Here is a video that I posted awhile back that is very similar to your question. Watch:



No comments:

Post a Comment