Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Interracial Relationships and Dating

15 year old Chante writes:

Hey Chauntel,

I just had a question on interracial relationships and dating. I'm interested in different race of guys, preferably white over black. I was talking to my friend about this guy and she said "He doesn't like black girls" *pause* ... I was shocked and I was thinking, it doesn't matter what race I am, I can wheel him in. Now, I am hesitant because I don't think I can because of my race. Advice please? (:

Hello Chante,

It is true that some people do not like to mix between races. Conversely, some people do not date their own race.

In your cause I would not assume that he wouldn't be interested in you because of your race. You should try to get to know him first before you do anything. So become his friend first, and take if from there. Your friend may be right, but you have no way of knowing that. Just be cautious, and do not limit yourself to one race. Be open minded.

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel

www.askchauntel.coma

askchauntel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment