Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Can't Get Him Out of My Head

13-year-old Lily from Montana writes:

Hey Chauntel,

I need help in a guy!..probly heared this a million times. So there is this guy named kooper who i realy like i have for 2 years now. he was dateing a friend of mine and i was sad but then another freind of mine let it slip to him that i liked him. he started to text me and we talked more. wehn he was dateing his gf he would always tell me that he like me and his gf the amount and would always tell me we would date eventouly but then one day he asked me if he should dump his gf..i told him yes and he dumped her! i felt bad but still i got the guy. but then he said we should wait a couple days and see if we should date. then he tells some of the guys at our school that we wont be dateing for a year!...when i finaly ask him straight on realy wanting a answer on weather or not we will date he says idk!...i feel like i am getting played like a piano. please tell me what to do. this has been going on to long and im sick of it!

Hello Lily,

Leave this guy alone. He is bad news. He isn't going to do anything but continue to cause you heartbreak. Put your energy into something else. He isn't worth it. You may have liked him for a long time, but he is giving you the run around!

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel

askchauntel@gmail.com

www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment