Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Want a Kiss on Halloween

14-Year-old Andrew writes:

Dear Chauntel,

I'm going to see my girlfriend on Halloween. We've been going out for a while, and we really both like each other. I was thinking of having our first kiss on Halloween, somewhere private. But I kinda need help. So if you have a moment, please help.

Hello Andrew,

If you care about your girlfriend that is all that matters. It should be natural, so don't force it. You should not have to hide. That will put you into a bad position anyway and neither of you will be comfortable. You will know when the time is right. Wait until you are ready, and when you feel that it is time, give her a loving hug and then a kiss!

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel

askchauntel@gmail.com

www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment