Thursday, October 21, 2010

He Declined Me on Facebook

9th Grade Katie from Canda writes:

Dear Chauntel,
My name is katie an i'm in the 9th grade an I live in B.C Canada.I really like this boy thats in a few of my classes but i'm not sure if he likes me back,i'm getting the feeling he likes me because he I catch him looking at me a lot but we never talk.I am getting a little confused cause I tried adding him on Facebook but he declined my request.

Hi Katie,
If he declined your request that means he doesn't want to be friends with you. If he doesn't want to be friends with you then he definetly does not want a realtionship with you. It is best that you just focus your time on school. When the right guy comes you will know!

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment