Sunday, October 10, 2010

How do I get out of this Long Distance Relationship?

13-year-old Daisy writes:

Hey Chauntel,

Okay, well there is this guy that i rly like, and he asked me out, so of course I said yes! But, the problem is he goes 2 a diffrent skool than me and i never get to see him... wat should i do?

The only thing is i still want 2 b with a guy that i can see sometimes, and it's like hardly ever with him.


Hello Daisy,

You should be honest with him, and tell him that. It may be hard, but it will be worse being in a relationship that you do not want to be in. It isn't fair to either of you for you to do that.Just let him know that right now you think it would be best for you all to be friends.

I Hope This Helps!
Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment