Thursday, June 27, 2013

Is He Using Me For My Friend?

15-year-old Beth from England writes:
Hello Chauntel!
I’m a massive fan of your channel, I love it! and i find everything so useful and always cheers me up! :)
I need your advise on a few things because I have 3 older brothers and no mum so never get any advise, so I always look to you as a big sister :) I like this boy, but he use to fancy my friends, so he became friends with me so he could spend more time with my friend who I fancied, this happened twice and I’m not sure if he likes me as a friend or just using me? cos I really like him, what should I do???
and I also like this guy who lives 5 hours away from me and its really hard, we skype every week but I miss him always cheering me up, what should I do? and I’m always feed up as guys fancying me when they meet me but not when I get to know them cos I’m out going and stuff, should I change myself?
well I hope you can help,
from your little sister
Beth :)
xxxxxxxxxx
teens by imagerymajestic
by imagerymajestic
Hello Little Sister Beth :)
I am so glad that my videos have been helpful to you. I hope they continue to be so. I am sorry that you do not have a mom. I like how you say it better though, mum. However, I am glad that in-spite of all of that, you are a strong beautiful young women and God has allowed us to cross paths.
With that said, it would take a lot of energy for this guy to use you simply to get to your friend. However, people do this sort of thing all the time. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Just keep your eye on him to see if he is just keeping a relationship with you to keep her around. If you feel that way you should just talk to him about it. Friends should talk these things through, that’s how friendships get stronger.
As for the guy who lives far away, it sounds like you all are building a great friendship and that is wonderful. However, I wouldn’t worry too much about trying to be boyfriend and girlfriend with him. You are so young, and a long distance relationship at your age just doesn’t quite make sense.
However, keep your friendship and who knows what will happen in the future.
As, for changing yourself. If you watch my videos you know better than to ask this question. You are beautiful just the way you are. Nothing, and no one should try to change that. The second a guy does, you drop him. You deserve to be loved for who you are, and if you don’t who else will?
I Hope This Helps!
Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment