Thursday, June 13, 2013

Is He Too Busy for Me? - Ask Chauntel

Hi Chauntel,

We talked everyday over Facebook for like 2 in a half months. For a few weeks he's now too busy. He has work, school, boxing. I'm understanding about it to a certain extent. I'm a Scorpio so I told him I demand attention before we got involved. Which is true! That's my nature, I told him how I felt and he feels strongly about me too so he says. He just said that everything else comes first. So in my head this is how I perceive our situation.
3 months ago.Him: Hey, your really pretty. So I'm going to give you all my time, I'm going to have long conversations. I'm going to compliment you and give you millions of you cute nicknames without coming across as an ***. You'll like me cause I'll reply back multiple times in a day and we'll have fun conversations.
Image
Me: AwwwHim: I'm mainly doing this cause nothing's going on in my life. When something happens I'll slowly stop telling you things. And because we were never official and this is a long distance thing we can just be friends. But I still like you! It's just something grabbed my attention more than you're doing now. So just be happy that we're talking there's no rush.Me: Okay, so I was just the latest toy on the shelf. You have new ones that you like better but don't want to throw me away due to sentimental value, however you're going to leave me on here to rot?This is how I perceive everything. He's an amazing guy, the best I've ever encountered but he doesn't even reply back in the same day, sometimes 2 days. He says I'm being obsessive which I can be and was being lately do to the fact I feel like he's ignoring me. He says he's not, that he's just busy.I don't know what to do. I feel like we're in a relationship without being in a relationship. I want to end it but then I don't because he is so amazing. I just feel like if your life was so busy and you knew how I felt/was (I was very straight forward in the beginning) why would you even continue to speak to me. I know he has a life, I don't want all his time. I just want to know his life because there is still so much we don't know about each other. Also I don't want to just give up when things don't work, life isn't about taking the easy route. But I'm considering moving on, without telling him. Like keeping my options open, talking to other guys, finding myself. Just having fun, cause he's obviously too busy with his life. What should I do?


Hey Love,

Well....The guy is busy and that is a good thing. That means he has a passion about something. Give him time. Don't pressure him too much. The point is that he is including you and that matters.
It may not be all you want, but as long as he is giving you time and making you feel appreciated that is all you can ask  for.

I Hope This Helps!
Chauntel
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment