Wednesday, December 19, 2012

15-year-old Betty Ann writes:

So I really like this guy lets call him tyler me and tyler met at are mutual friends house. We have been talking for about 4 months but we just started texting all day everyday for the past 2 weeks. We started right around the time he admitted he liked me and I admitted I like him to. He invited me to this party in September and I went but we didn't get to talk that much because are friends kept interrupting us. Yesterday someone changed my relationship status on facebook and an hour after I saw it tylers status also changed and I was really mad because I didn't know who he was dating! Later last night I started talking to him and I asked him who he was dating and he said he didn't know how his status changed either. He later admitted he thought when I changed my relationship status I meant that me and him were in a relationship. So thats why he changed it... But we both changed it back to single and I really like him and I do want to date him but I'm not sure how I tell him! Btw i'm 15 and he's 17 also we live like 45 minutes away from each other...... Can you help me? 


Hi Betty Ann!

Well it seems that you have a friend who wants to make this thing happen for you. It seems they wanted to make you realize that its time to make your relationship official by changing your relationship status. Now, it may not have been the best way to go about it, but it is still sweet. Otherwise, this was an evil prank.


Either way both you and Tyler want to be together, so what's stopping you??? Nothing, right...talk to him and tell you how you feel. He obviously feels the same way. You guys are just not communicating your feelings to each other. Since you live a little ways away try to make a time to seem him and go somewhere and talk.


This should not be too hard. You have spent a significant amount of time getting to know each-other. If you are ready to call him your boyfriend let him know that when the time is right. Right now he feels disconnected. He is embarrassed and confused. So this is just a matter of talking it through the misunderstandings and communication errors.


I Hope This Helps!


Chauntel

askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment