Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Is She Interested?

22-year-old Harold writes:

Hey Chauntel....


We see each other regularly at least 5 times per week because we run track. I've know this girl for seven months and have expressed my interest in being more than just friends five months into the friendship. She always says hi, smiles and jokes around with me, but in terms of initiating physical contact voluntarily,she has kinda put a hault on that since I have expressed interest. 

Given the fact that she is aware of how I feel about her, she still tends to have a little too much fun around guys when I'm around, whether at the track or at a party. She'll dance with me for a good minute or two and then pull away without the song even finishing, yet she's grinding all up on other guys without the same problem, as if to say that she doesn't care about losing me or care about how I feel. At the end of the day, she still says hi, accepts my hugs, and claims that she's not trying to avoid me and that she is aware that I'm trying to be more than just friends. We haven't gone out on a date yet, and every time I try to hint about me fitting into her weekend schedule, she always claims that sometimes she just wants to be alone and do her own thing on the weekends since she's working all week. As of the moment, I'm still trying to communicate with her and trying to hopefully take her out if she's interested, which is what I'm trying to figure out from her.

Can she just be teasing or playing along to not hurt my feelings? It's driving me nuts!



Hi Harold,

Let me put you out of your misery. This chick just isn't interested in you. Sorry.


I think she may just be nice, and trying not to hurt your feelings.


Either way, you need to put time into something else. I would not spend anymore time here.


I Hope This Helps!


Chauntel

askchauntel@gmail.com
askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment