Sunday, August 14, 2011

He Said I Am Pretty

12-year-old Robot Girl writes:

Hi Chauntel!

First I would like to say I love your videos! My nickname is Robot Girl, I am 12 years old and I am from New York. I have known this guy ever since we were in the same class in second grade and we have been through a lot. He had been SUPER nice to me and was always worried about me so, I thought he liked me. We hang out all the time and he is still SUPER nice to me. I asked him if he liked me and he said he thought I was pretty but he didn't answer the question. My friends helped by trying to mix me into the talk and he never said anything but "I think she is really pretty." How do I see if he likes me if all he says is you are pretty?

Hi Robot Girl,

Well pretty is a start. The best thing you can do in this situation is be friends with him until he is ready to pursue something with you. You all are both young. Give it time.

All the Best,

Chauntel
www.askchauntel.com
askchauntel@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I think you should keep your relation save and protected. So, that your relation will live long.


    sugar baby daddy

    ReplyDelete