Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Do I Need to Wear Make-up to Attract Guys?

15-year-old Maria writes:

Hello Chauntel!


I love your channel and I just wanted you to know that you are amazing :) So. i wanted to ask you a question: I see all these girls  when i go out (Saturday night) and they all wear so much make up and I am wondering, do i have to do the same? I mean I feel beautiful without make up on, but all guys somehow get attracted to that.  And I am wondering if the guy i like, loves make up on women. Any advice?



by Marin
Hi Maria!

I am so glad that you asked this question. It is near and dear to my heart. Before I answer your question, I wanted to thank you for your kind words.


Now, for the good stuff. Make-up is suppose to be used to enhance your natural beauty. However, it absolutely, positively, NOT necessary for you to wear it. You should not feel pressured to wear make-up to attract a guy.


In fact, a lot of guys that I know don't like make-up because they see it as a "mask". The women that they witness wearing it, look like two different people, haha. One with it, and one without it. 


To attract a guy, you need to have confidence. If you'd like you can add a bit of gloss to lips and a bit of eye shaddow to bring out your eyes. Those are the two focal points that guys pay close attention too.


Your hair and your scent are probably the most important things to think about when considering attracting a man. A little make up can go a long way, but don't over due it. 


Thanks,


Chauntel

www.askchauntel.com
askchauntel@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I have been gaining a lot of usable and exemplifying stuff in your website.
    Relationship Tips by Mad Proins

    ReplyDelete