Monday, June 13, 2011

We Have A Child and He Left Me

Heartbroken writes:

Hello Chauntel,

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now and I love him so much. We've had some rough edges in our relationship and I just want him to love me as much as I love him, but I don't hink he even loves me anymore. I really want to be with him because he has always been there fo rme and I truely care about him. I think he likes my best friend because he left his Facebook opened and I couldn't resist opening his email. He always said he didn't like my best friend, but I knew that was a lie because everytime they were together they would always laugh at eachother and he would always have a smile on his face. He always said he wouldn't be with her cause she has 4 kids and no offense, but one with a black guy. I was going to a bar and invited a black guy to come with and he found out because of my best friend telling him everything. He was pissed and broke up with me, but I never left the house because I was never going to do anything with this guy and I would never cheat on my boyfriend. It wasn't like I was actually gonna call him or have my friend call him because I don't even have his number. It's messed up because he can do whatever he wants, but if I do something he gets all pissed off. Yes, i'm still here after he told me he dont want to be with me, but I love him so much and I don't wanna be heartbroken. The hardest part is we have a kid together and I want my son to be with his daddy. I don't know what to do. He says that I complain all the time, but I'm doing the best I can. It's hard cause I'm doing everything by myself with no help. I know that he loves his son and he does alot for us, but I just want him to love me. I'm thinking that they may have even hung out because he will say he goes to a friend house and end up going to his cousins. Sometimes he don't even want to watch his own son. Most of the time he don't want me to go anywhere with him. He always tells me that I have to be with him all the time, but I don't want to be home all day either. I just don't know what to do. He hates it when I tell him what to do because he's so hard headed. HELP!

Hello Heartbroken,

I am sorry that you are going through all of this. It sounds like your relationship was broken even before you went out with the guy, but you should have communicated that you would be going out before you did. Since you didn't it lead him to believe that you were cheating on him.

As far as him liking your friend or even someone else there isn't much that you can do about that. However, I would suggest sitting down and talking to him about how you feel.

But remember, although it is nice for parents to be together for the children, it is never wise to do so unless you all really want to be together.

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment