Thursday, June 9, 2011

She Left Me For Another Man

Hello Chauntel,




I don't know how to even say this because it's all out of the blue.I have a problem and I know it doesn't really have a solution.It's too late for any favorable solution anyway but I can't seem to get past it.Well I've been talking to this girl for quite awhile over internet. She use to live in Wisconsin while I live in South Carolina.We talked for quite sometime and began to get pretty close.She eventually left Wisconsin and went to Georgia where she had family and it was closer to me so maybe me and her had more chance to get together. This is where it gets complicated.I have these times when I get pretty down on myself and during those times it's not uncommon for me to just withdraw from everyone (she and I knew each quite awhile.so she knew this about me).And right around when she moved to Georgia was one of those times.Well she found work at a bar and grill as a waitress and while I was going through this thing she met someone (being at a bar that should come as no surprise) and now she is with him.I wondered why she wasn't emailing me like normal so I checked her facebook page and there it was in black and white.She found someone else. I feel so sad but there's noone to really talk to about it.I'm not the most social person in the world as you could probablly guess.I left a note to her which in hindsight I probablly shouldn't have typed (did apologize to her later though).i was mad at her for not saying anything to me, mad at myself for withdrawing into my shell and allowing a opportunity like her to slip through my fingers.Especially after she went through all the trouble of moving closer.I just can't get over feeling sad about it.


Hello Broken Hearted,


Thank you for sharing your story. The truth is that this is a very difficult situation, but you are not alone. There are many people who experience the same thing. The women in your situation probably just didn't know how to express her feelings to you.


All you can do is pick up the pieces and take it day-by-day. You will feel better in time, but remember it won't happen automatically. Feelings take time to heal. Surround yourself with people who love you.


I Hope This Helps!


Chauntel


http://www.askchauntel.com/


askchauntel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment