Saturday, June 18, 2011

He Is In Love With Someone Else

Church Girl writes:

Hey Chauntel,

So I Have Been Lookinq Thru Your Videos I See That You Give Really Good Advice. I Was Wonderinq If You Can Help Me. So Im 15 Years Old And I Like This Guy. He Is Such A Great Guy. We Talk On Facebook And Also At Church. But The Problem Is That He Has A Girlfriend, Who He Calls "The One". But It Really Confusses Me Because He Does Thinqs That Are A Clear Siqn of Him Likeing Me. I Just Dont Know Anymore. Please Help!!

Hello Church Girl,

STOP here and turn right!! Let him experience his relationship. Stay friends with him. If it is meant you and him will get together in time.

In the meantime go ahead and keep your options open, but keep him close....just in case!

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment