Saturday, September 18, 2010

How to Tell Him I Don't Like Him?

14-year-old Doll writes:

Hey Chauntel!

This guy that i have been friends with forever just told me that he likes me. and i dont like him back. but i dont want to ruin our friendship. i also like this other guy who also likes me back. i told him i cant do anything right now because i am dealing with other problems but i dont want to loose him. HELP PLEASE! i watch all your videos and i follow ur advice and my social life has gotten alot better. please help me! thank you.

Hello Doll,

You should be honest but direct with your friend. If you don't like him he needs to know that. It's all in how you say it. Be gentle but be direct. If he isn't your friend after you are honest with him, then he never was your friend to begin with.

You don't want to miss out on any other opportunities like you have stated!

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
www.askchauntel.com
askchauntel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment