Tuesday, September 14, 2010

He Lives in Germany and I Live In Chicago

17-year-old Ty from the US writes:

Hi Chauntel,

I think I'm in love I know I know you probably say "you can't but I am... But I hate it! I'm in this foreign exchange program with chicago/germany I'm going to germany in October, in january I started to email everyone who were in the exchange but this person who I didn't email, emailed me. His name is Tom, he's from Germany. But since january we talked all the time (email) everyday but oi began to have feelings for him the 1st week of April, he came to chicago in the middle of April, I really didn't know how he looked, but I didn't care.. When I finally saw him he was handsome to me for those whole 2 weeks we hung out , played jokes with eachother, he would sing to me, and flirt with me. I loved it! The day before he left my friend told him that I liked him, he said it was "too late" I said "too late for what" she didn't know.. So I didn't talk to him for a month until june we talked but it wasn't the same like the months before, so now when he emails me I just wait for days because I don't want to get my hopes up, and I know that it could never be an us because he lives in Germany and I live in chicago. But what should I do? Should I tell him how I feel when I visit him in Germany? Or forget about the whole thing?

Hi Ty!

Regardless of the fact that he lives in Germany and you live in Chicago, you should tell him how you feel! Continue to keep in touch with him, and when you visit Germany definetly let him know how you feel, but keep your options open. It may or may not work out with him, and you do not want to limit yourself especially since he lives so far. However, the possibilities are endless and he just might share the same feelings as you, but be prepared if he does not!

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel

www.askchauntel.com

askchauntel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment