Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ask Chauntel Diary Entry


Hey guys,

So, I have yet to write a blog where I am simply talking to you. So here is my first Diary entry.

I am getting ready to sort through emails. My favorite part is seeing the subscribers emails.

I get all types of emails. Here is my dilema. I want to read every question, but that is impossible. People write long emails without paragraphs, and that can make it difficult for me to read. However, I am not complaining...I appreciate every email. They bring a smile to my face. It amazes me everyday that people take their time out to write to me.

However, I am a paragraph girl what can I say...

Anywaz, I don't know how often I will do these, but I thought it may be a way for you all to get to know me a bit better.

Right now I am watching Millionare Matchmaker. I love that show! I would love to have a show on VH1.

Tata for Now....I'm off to answering questions. askchauntel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment