Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Should I Move In With My Boyfriend?

17-year-old Damsel from Australia writes

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for three months now, and lately we have been talking about moving out together. My boyfriend is 20, living at home and has a job. Our relationship is good, and most of the time we communicate very well and off course I do love him .The house I'm living in at the moment with my mum is being sold in two months, so before me and my boyfriend decided to move out together I was already thinking about moving out by myself or with a friend. Do you think its to early for me and him to take a step like this? I also don't know how to bring it up in a conversation with him! , would you have any tips?


Hello Damsel,

It is way to early girl!
You are definitely right about that. That's all you have to say to him. There really is no need for further explanation.

You are not ready for this in this state of your relationship, you are still getting to know each other. I would agree with your decision of moving in with your friend. He will understand.

Simply tell him that it would not be wise to do this at such an early state of your relationship. He will understand. If he doesn't there is something wrong with that picture, and that would cause for me to be worried about his intentions.


I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment