Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Should I Tell My Crush I Like Him on Facebook?

Brooke writes: 

Hello Chauntel,


I'm a sophmore in high school and I like this boy who's a senior. I always see him when he comes from his fourth period class to go to his fifth period class and we walk right past each other to get to our fifth period class. I recently added him on facebook and I was going to send him a msg letting him know that I like him but I rather do it in person.. How should I go up to him and let him know that im interested? I'm just hoping that he's interested and single too.

photo courtesy of Marcus
Hi Brooke,

Do not send this to him on Facebook. If he doesn't like you he could later use this against you. Case in point, let's just say this guy isn't the nicest and he decides to show your heartfelt message to his friends, that would be hurtful right?

Good for you that you had the courage to add him on Facebook. Sure, you can send him a message saying hello and beginning a conversation, but not about you liking him. Wouldn't that be weird? The two of you don't even know each other yet.  

If anything you should talk to him in person. Maybe set up a time to study with him for the class that the two of you have together. Maybe invite him out with friends. If he says no, no skin off your back, and if he says yes, well good for you gal!

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment