Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Bestfriend and I Like the Same Guy...I Think???

Confused writes:

Dear Chauntel,

I have a crush on a guy but i think the guy likes my best friend. I was too shy to talk to him and I\'m afraid that if I just randomly come up to him and start talking he will just feel really awkward and try to walk away. I\'m the type of girl who is fun to be around if i know someone really well but if i don\'t know someone, i just start to panic and become really quiet. My crush and my best friend are in the same class and somehow they always get paired up with each other. My crush keeps trying to talk with my best friend. Even though my best friend is not interested in him I somehow feel that she is afraid to tell me that she likes him. My best friend sometimes tries to avoid him and at other times tries to be friends with him. Although i didnt see the both of them talking but i know that they talk. I have heard it from several of my other friends and also my best friend who keep complaining to me (sometimes) about how annoying my crush is.I told everyone that i\'m not i nterested in that guy and i\'m trying to move on but it sometimes hurts me to see ... Am I doing the right thing? Plz answer as fast as you can and tell me where i can find your answer. Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

by imagery majestic

Hi Confused,

I encourage you to be honest with your best-friend. Don't pretend not to like the guy. Why lie about it?

However, if she does like him then the two of you should leave this guy alone because this could really effect your friendship. Don't be afraid to talk to him. How else can you get to know him better?

Start with a smile and hello. It doesn't have to be a long conversation.

 The main thing here is you do not want this guy to end up affecting the relationship that you have with your bestfriend. Bestfriends don't come along often, and when they do you should cherish them!

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment