Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I am Stuck in a Love Triangle

17-year-old Melanie writes:

Dear Chauntel,

I need some dating advice! I'm stuck in a love triangle. Their both great guys that I've known since elementary school but i have no idea what i should do! One of them asked me out recently and i told them that i would have to think about it. They're both my good friends and i dont want to break the others heart because i know both of them like me. What should I do?!

by digital art
Hi Melanie,

Oh, I know oh too well what you are going through. It is quite a confusing place to be in. What you absolutely have to do is decide if you like either of them. You may not.

Once you decide who you like more then you date him, but not before you know for sure. You don't want to get sucked in a relationship that you don't want to be in just to be nice. We as girls do that too much! 

Also, you have to be aware that to date a friend, is possibly to loose a friend. So...make sure that you two have an understanding as to what will happen if it doesn't work out. Try your best to keep that friendship that you have worked on all of these years. I think love is worth the risk.

Don't feel pressured to do anything. Take all the time you need. If they like you that much they will wait.

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment