Wednesday, October 21, 2009

She Feels Invisible

16-year-old Invisible Girl from Montreal writes:

Dear Chauntel,

Hi. I'm going to my last year of high school. What i want to know is how do i get boys at school to notice me? Like, a lot of my friends seen to have guys have guys goin gaga over them... but for me they just pass me by... and i try talking to them they will look at im weird.... So im asking if there is anything i can do to change this?

Hello Invisible Girl,

It is all about how you feel about yourself. If you feel beautiful on the inside that will show on the outside. If you begin believing that you are beautiful guys will begin to see that as well.
Don't compare yourself to others. There is a guy out there for you, but you may not find him right away. So then what should you do?

FOCUS ON YOU! Try changing up your style up a bit. Wear clothing that compliments you. Wear your hair down. Smile a little more. Spray perfume before you go out the door. That will make you feel better about yourself and may catch his attention!

When you least expect it he will turn up! Don't worry about it, just focus on school and make sure to participate in social events. That will give you an opportunity to meet new guys (:

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
www.askchauntel.com
askchauntel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment