If you'd rather keep him smiling instead of frowning and fightin', you might want to consider these tips.
1. Take Time to Listen: As women, we sometimes get so caught up in ourselves that we sometimes forget to take a moment to listen to what our mate is saying. He may not repeat it a million times like we do, but if he said it then he must have meant it. So consider his feelings and make sure that he understands that they matter.
2. Make Him Feel Loved: Amidst the hustle and bustle of the day, we can forget the little things that he sometimes requests. Try to find 3 of those things that you can add to your week. Trust me he will notice.
3. Be Attentive: When he talks about his hobbies that you don't care too much about actually pay attention, and give a comment that isn't snarky. Take the time to enjoy the conversation and even add to it. He mostly just wants to share with you, but he would love it if you actually cared about it.
4. Encourage Him: Men always want a woman who can add light to their life. If he mentions a new idea, or even an old one. Smile and if it's not something that's going to harm him in anyway encourage him and support his decisions.
5. Cook For Him: Ahhhh, you knew this was coming. Whether or not a man can cook, he always loves it when his lady does it for him. If you don't know how learn.
If you do this right you will keep him around for a long time. 'Cause guess what? It's nice to be nice. :)
Email questions to email@example.com