Sunday, May 12, 2013

She Left Me and I am Depressed - Ask Chauntel

20-year-old Derrel writes:

Hi Chauntel,

I am so depressed and disappointed. I cannot do anything. She left me for no reason. She was my first love. The problem is I loved her more than anyone else, more than myself. 

I can never forget her, I beg her many times, but she keeps ignoring me. She speaks very rudely. What do I do now? I always cry and I can't stop my tears. I said I will be waiting for you until the end of time. Please tell me what I do now? I want her back, and I will do anything for her. I love her so much, so please tell me what to do so that she will come back to me.

Hi Derrel,

I am so sorry that this has happened to you. These things happen to the best of us. Loosing your first love can be a very difficult position to be in. And the pain that you feel inside cuts deep.

However, if she doesn't want to continue your relationship you have to accept that, and continue to move forward. How, do you do that????? You have to allow time to pass, and do your best to busy yourself with things that will busy your mind. 

It's easy to fall so deep that we forget about ourselves. Don't do that. It is not healthy, and you will always end up being so hurt. You have to guard your heart. That doesn't mean that you should have the walls up so high that no one is able to come in, but what it does mean is you have to absolutely be more cautious about giving you heart away so quickly and so deeply without knowing how the other person feels. 

You have to let her go, like a bird. Let her fly away. If and when she comes back you can decide if you want to be with her, but right now you have a lot of growing to do. You have to let her go so that you can grow yourself. You have to learn to love you before you completely give your heart away to someone new.


It may seem near impossible to let this one go, but you have complete control of your situation, and I know that you have the power to make a change in your life. 

How do you make this change? Accept that it is over between the two of you, and continue to move forward with your life the best you can. It may hurt a lot right now, but as time passes you can slowly let this thing go, but you have to be willing to let go to move forward.

Check this video out. It should help!

No comments:

Post a Comment