Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Have Liked Her Forever….What Now?


22-year-old Jethro from New Jersey writes:
Hi Chauntel,
I have this young Lady in my church who I am interested in. She has been going to my church since 2009. I remember telling her I liked her in that same year and her not knowing how to respond because she barely knew me. This was all of course four years ago.  I am interested in I like her for more than her beauty. I genuinely feel and see a radiant beauty from her I like her and what to be more than friends what do you think I should do.
Hi Jethro,
It looks like it is time for you to act on your emotions. If you don't she might get scooped up by someone else. Since you go to the same church, I am sure that you have interacted a bit. The next step is to approach her, and let her know that you are interested in getting to know her a little better. Go for it dude! What are you waiting for? However, be prepared that if she is not interested in you, you have to accept that and take it as an opportunity to move on. 
Here are a couple of videos that I have made on similar topics below! 
I Hope This Helps!
Chauntel
Dating Tips for Shy/Quite Boys

How to Approach a Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment