Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I am 14 With Acne and I Like a Boy

14-year--old Elise writes:

Hi Chauntel !

I like this guy who is awesomely hot for me but not for my friends. Ive liked him for about 2 years now.


The thing is all my friends think he likes me and I think so too.
But I am not sure. So my first question is : How to make sure he likes me ?
The only problem is Im ugly !


I have pretty eyes, a nice body and my face is ok The only thing is I have quite a lot of acne mostly on my chin and forehead which makes me quite ugly !


So my second question is : would he not date/like me because Im ugly even though i am a good person !


Thank you so much in advNce !
ElisePs : ur so pretty and i love ur videos.


Hi Elise,


Everyone, and I mean everyone has a flaw that makes them feel insecure. The reality is that no one was created to be perfect, and everyone is striving for perfection.


You must be who you are, and find someone who will appreciate that. If they do not, then they are not right for you. 


As for this guy, I am not sure if he likes you or not, because you did not give me enough information to determine that. However, based on what you have said, it doesn't seem like he knows you enough to like you.


I therefore reccomond that you build a relationship with him and go from there. I also highly reccomend that you spend some time getting to know who you are and loving that person, because if you are down on yourself he will not be attracted to you. Men are attracted to confidence just as much as women are. 


And thanks for the beautiful compliments. I am sure that you are just as beautiful outside as you are inside, and I know that acne can be a rough thing to deal with. Keep in mind, that it is only for a season.


Also, if you haven't seen this video, you need to watch it:




Be Blessed Lady!

I Hope This Helps!


Chauntel

askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment