Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Should I Ask Him to the Dance?

by Adrian Chen
Megan writes:

Hi Chauntel,

My crush knows I already know I like him and we used to talk a lot in class but now we don't and I have a feeling that since he found out I like him. My friend and I are dying to know when he is going to tell me if he likes me or not. I try to take advice from my friends but I am too shy. And there is a dance coming up and he is not going and what should I do to convince him to go without making it seem like I am desperate, I want him to go but I don't wanna make it seem like I want him to go. What should I do?

Hi Megan,
If he knows that you like him, but he hasn't made a move that means that he is not interested. Guys should ask girls out unless the dance is saddies. I recommend that you try to become friends with him. If he is interested he will make that evident.

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment