Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Does He Still Like Me?

17-year-old Brianna from Florida writes:

Dear Chauntel,

Hi my name is Brianna Alleyne and i'm 17 years old and I live in Florida. I have a question about this guy that i really like. I think he likes me but I don't know i tend to get mixed vibes from him at times. He told me 3 months ago that he liked me but i don't know if that changed. He is one of those guys that have a hard time showing emotion sometimes. He still gives me attention when he wants. Also a couple of days ago I asked him a very serious question Do you ever see yourself with me maybe in the future or am i just a girl? and all he said was humm good question but didn't answer. Was that a mistake? Or is he playing games with me and i just don't know it? Please help me!

Dear Brianna,

If he said he likes you 3 months ago he still likes you. You probably scared him with that question. He doesn't really know what to do right now. He isn't mature enough for the type of relationship that you want right now. Your best bet is to stay friends with him, and see what happens in the future.

I Hope This Helps!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment