Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Friend Likes My Boo What Should I Do?

13-year-old SnuggleBerry writes:

Dear Askchauntel,

I've been talking to this guy for a few now and i've been likeing him and talking to him through the internet and stuff. The wheels were in Motion. but then all the sudden my best friend started likeing him and she knows that i've liked him for a while.She started flirting w/ him and stuff Now it seems like he's forgotton about me =[ what should i do? So far , i've been letting my friend pretty much have him , but i REALLY like this guy... am i being a little too nice?

Hi SnuggleBerry,

This actually happened to me once. It is not worth your friendship. You should talk to your bestfriend and let her know how you feel.

If you both value your friendship you should leave the guy alone, both of you. There will be many guys, but friends are not easy to come by. Let her know how you feel and you both should leave this guy alone. If he is smart he won't get between you.

Also, he is a guy on the internet so be very cautious about this. You're only 13 you shouldn't be trying to meet up with guys that you meet on the internet. Try finding a nice lad at school that your bestfriend doesn't like.

I have a video that deals with something similar. Check it out:


I Hope This Helps:

Chauntel

askchauntel@gmail.com

http://www.askchauntel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment