Friday, January 2, 2009

Ask Chauntel Introduction

Hello All!

Thanks so much for your support in watching Ask Chauntel on "youtube." For those of you who have not watched the show you can check it out at
www.youtube.com/askchauntel.

"Ask Chauntel" is my youtube channel where I give advice on dating relationships, family, fashion, education...whatever you need advice on.

I am beginning this blog in response to the overwhelming amount of wonderful questions I receive. I answer most of the questions via a youtube video. However, for more expedient responses, for viewers who want an answer more quickly, I will be answering their questions right here in a blog!

I am totally excited, and I hope you all enjoy it! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at
askchauntel@gmail.com! (:

Thanks Again,

Chauntel

No comments:

Post a Comment