Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm Scared to Tell Him That I Like Him

7th Grade Allie from Kansas writes:
Dear Chauntel,
The teacher calls us love birds in gym class. We have a friendship, but now should I do? I am scared to ask him out. What should I do?
Hi Allie,
Nothing good comes easy. Love is worth the risk so, you have to get past the fear and let him know that you are interested.
Tell him that you appreciate his friendship, but that you are interested in getting to know him better. See if he is also interested in getting to know you better. If he says yes, then great go get yo’ man. If he says no, then it’s ok you can still be friends.
I Hope This Helps!
Chauntel
email questions to askchauntel@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Superb posts with lots of information!!! This is really the most miraculous blog site dude….
    Gregory Michaels Tips

    ReplyDelete