Tuesday, October 23, 2012

He Said No to the Dance

Daisy writes:

Hi Chauntel,

I have a major crush on this guy i go to school with friday was the first school dance and after words i had a friend ask him out for me and apparently he said no "flatly" but i dont know if he thought she ment to go out with her but ive been really mislead because before i asked him i kept on catching him starring at me quite a bit and i really just dont know what to do...


Hi Daisy,

Miscommunication always causes confusion in relationships. The best thing to do at this point is let the dance go. Build a friendship with him and see what happens from there.

I know it can be a little scary to go out on a limb and ask a guy out, which is why you had your friend do it. But in the future you should do the talking. Chat with him yourself. This avoids uncessary confusion.

I Hope This Help!

Chauntel
askchauntel@gmail.com
www.askchauntel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment