Thursday, March 22, 2012

Interracial Dating Whites and Asians

Sally writes:

I like this Asian guy his name is l am and I actually think he likes me even though I'm white, anyways he's the shy guy as you say and I'm way to shy to talk to him how do we start a conversation?

Hello Sally,

Interracial dating can seem to be a little intimidating at first, but it is important for you to be confident in who you are. The most important point is to find a common interest between the two of you. You can talk about something that you have in common. For example, if you are in a class together, you might make a statement like "So what did you decide to do your paper on?" If you have on the same color you can make a comment about that, and ask an open ended question like, "What are your plans for today?" Hopefully, he is a good communicator and can help contribute to the conversation if he is interested in talking. This video should also help:



Thanks,

Chauntel

No comments:

Post a Comment